New York in the year 1830.
Embark into a new world full of adventure, business, power and money. Brave pioneers set out to conquer the new world with their iron horses. As the owner of a small railroad company in the year 1830, your job is to build America's first transcontinental railroad line.
Thanks to perfect planning, keen business know-how and a healthy portion of pioneering spirit, this is your chance to rewrite the history of the United States.
- A unique combination of exploration, business and transportation, simulated in real time
- 25 historical locomotives with individual upgrade systems
- A historical campaign with 10 exciting, story-based missions
- 13 different “professions”, e.g. pioneer, Indian, trapper. Various exploration scenarios
- 22 expandable industries, from farms to weapons factories
- Multi-player via LAN or Internet for up to 4 players
"It's worth checking out" IC Games – 80%
"Railroad Pioneer is a solid and engaging railroad simulation. A deep and entertaining game" GameZone – 78%
- CPU: 750MHz
- RAM: 128Mb
- Windows: Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- Graphics card: 32Mb 3D DirectX 8.1 compatible
- Sound card: DirectX 8.1 compatible
- Disk space: 500Mb
- Disc drive: 20 x CD-ROM
Earn 60 points with this purchase