Get in the driver's cab on the London Underground Circle Line!
With 35 beautifully re-created stations and both above and below ground sections, this is an opportunity to take control of the world famous 'C Stock' tube trains as you follow a detailed timetable and a myriad of custom missions. Visit such landmark destinations as Baker Street, Euston and Victoria stations, pass under Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament at Westminster and drop off passengers at the fashionable High Street Kensington! The entire Circle Line can be explored, including the new Hammersmith extension.
With over 74 million journeys every year, the Circle Line provides the ultimate Tube experience. See the light at the end of the tunnel, with one of the most immersive and realistic rail simulations ever created!
- More than 54 km of track
- Original virtual reproductions of 35 stations
- Highly detailed model of the 'C Stock' train
- 3D cockpit with rotatable camera
- Free movement in the train and at stations
- Realistic AI traffic
- Dynamic passengers on the platform
- Superb graphics, reflective headlights and realistic light effects at night time
- True to original driving noises and sounds
- Realistic announcements recorded
- Dual core 2.6GHz (minimum)
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP (SP3) / Vista
- 2.0GB RAM
- 256MB graphics card: 256Mb
- Sound card
- DirectX 9.0c
- 2.0GB hard drive space
Note: Online activation required
No sound on your London Underground Simulator? See our support page for the fix!
Earn 220 points with this purchase